Coffee Shop Gang 2020 Greece Trip
September 18, 2020 - September 27, 2020
1-Night Pre-Cruise in Venice
Hotel Principe, Venice, Italy
Hotel Principe is a formal, upscale 139-room hotel with classic touches in the Cannaregio district on the Grand Canal. The view is amazing on the terrace overlooking the canal where guests can enjoy all meals, including the free breakfast and free WIFI in common areas.
The Coffee Shop Gang of Gloucester, MA presents...
9 Night trip to Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, and Greece!
The below rates include
- Round Trip Bus transfers from Gloucester, MA to Logan Airport Boston - Tip to bus driver included.
- Round trip flights from Boston/ regular economy.
- Private water taxi type transfers from the Marco Polo Airport directly to the hotel's water dock with English Speaking Guide & to the Cruise terminal the following day.
- 1 night at the Hotel Principe on the Grand Canal - Breakfast and WIFI included. NOTE- Venice City tax of 4.50 per person is extra and payable directly to the hotel.
- Bus Transfers from Ship back to the Airport after the cruise.
- 7 Night Cruise (all types of cabins available/ see below) on Norwegian Cruise Line's DAWN.
- PLUS AMAZING GROUP AMENITIES EXPLAINED BELOW - KEEP SCROLLING.
Norwegian Cruise Lines
It’s a new day on Norwegian Dawn. After extensive upgrades ranging from renovations of existing spaces to the introduction of brand new venues, she’s practically a new ship. Now you can enjoy Los Lobos, an authentic Mexican cantina, and O’Sheehan’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill, serving up sports highlights (and pints) all night. Stroll over to The Cellars – A Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar, and then pop into Sugarcane for a refreshing mojito – or two. Get ready to experience a brand new Norwegian Dawn.
Coffee Shop Gang Itinerary
|September 18,2020||Depart Boston Logan||Overnight Flight to Europe||TBA|
|Septemer 19, 2020||Arrive -Venice, Italy||Hotel Principe||Remain Overnight|
|September 20, 2020||Depart Venice, Italy on DAWN||-||5:00pm|
|September 21, 2020||Kotor, Montenegro||2:00 pm||8:00 pm|
|September 22, 2020||Corfu, Greece||10:00 am||4:00 pm|
|September 23, 2020||Santorini, Greece||2:00 pm (tender)||10:00 pm|
|September 24, 2020||Mykonos, Greece||8:00 am||3:00 pm|
|September 25, 2020||Argostoli, Greece||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
|September, 26, 2020||Split, Croatia||11:00 am||6:00 pm|
|September, 27, 2020||Depart Dawn &Venice, Italy - enroute Boston,MA||8:00 am||TBA|
Per Person Pricing INCLUDING AIR-Excluding Insurance, Cruise Gratuities
(Based on double occupancy)
|Mid Ship Interior Stateroom||Category IE- Category Deck 4 or 5||$2,323.31|
|Mid Ship Ocean View Picture Window||Category OB - Deck 5||$2,743.36|
|Balcony Stateroom||Category BC - Deck 9||$3,256.36|
|Mid Ship Balcony Stateroom||Category BA - Deck 9 & 10||SOLD OUT (CALL LAURIE)$3,328.36|
|Mini Suite with Balcony||Call Laurie for pricing|
|Triples/Quads and Singles||Call Laurie for pricing|
|Suites, Penthouses, etc.||Call Laurie for pricing|
Sample info of Staterooms on Dawn
MID SHIP MINI-SUITES WITH BALCONY:
Mini-Suites sleep up to four guests, with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed as well as a sitting area, private balcony, luxury bath with shower and additional bedding to sleep two additional guests. Because these are mid-ship Mini-Suites, you'll have easy access to everything fun and exciting on board.
Total Approx. Size: 283 sq. ft.
Balcony Size: 54 sq. ft.
These mid-ship staterooms can accommodate up to three guests, with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and a convertible sofa to sleep one more. Also includes a sitting area and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony. Because these are mid-ship staterooms, you'll have easy access to everything on board.
Total Approx. Size: 203 sq. ft.
Balcony Size: 37 sq. ft.
Mid-Ship Oceanview Picture Window
With room for up to four guests, these Oceanview Staterooms come with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and additional bedding to accommodate up to two more guests, as well as a picture window with a great view. These are mid-ship staterooms, which means you'll be right near everything on board.
Total Approx. Size: 159 sq. ft.
Norwegian Cruise Line DAWN
All the details:
Norwegian DAWN Coffee Shop Gang Group Amenities:
All of our staterooms will receive $100. On-Board Credit
Choose from below picture - A or B
- BONUS OPTION A:
- Each cabin ( Oceanview and up) will receive all 4 perks- Unlimited Open Bar/Soda Package ( up to $1400 value), Shore Excursion Credit ($300 value), 3-Night Specialty Dining ($160 value) and 250 minutes of WIFI. Interior cabins will receive two of the above perks.
- BONUS OPTION B:
- 250 minutes WIFI on the ship, Shore Excursions (same as above), 10-photos from the photography department on the cruise AND an additional $100. OBC. Note - this option does not include the open bar- and if chosen you will have to pay for your drinks
***Note- The Unlimited Open Bar/Soda package has an additional mandatory fee of $138.60 per person for gratuities and the Specialty dining has an additional fee of $19.80 per person.**** This is not reflected in above total costs. Both persons in each cabin must choose the same option!!!!
- If you are a past NCL cruiser and have an NCL Latitude Number and/or CRUISE NEXT CERTIFICATE, please forward info to Laurie so it can be added to your reservation.
- Deposit due for this trip is $100. per person and is refundable up to April 15, 2020.
- Final Payment is due by April 15th, 2020
- I have secured group travel protection for the group with Allianz Group Travel Protection. The pricing for two persons in Interior Cabins is approx. $332. total for 2 people ( 1/2 for shared cabins), Ocean View is approx. $392 total for 2 people / Balconies are $ 452 total for both persons in a cabin. *THE Travel Protection is not refundable.
- Accessible stateroom, single, triple or quad staterooms are available but limited.
- If you don't want to fly and travel with group I have plenty of staterooms available - call Laurie.
- If you want to go in or out a day earlier- call Laurie
What is not included in the pricing listed above? Insurance, Venice City Tax at the hotel ( 4.50 euro per person), tips in Venice to transport people, specialty dining and open bar gratuities per NCL ( if you choose option A).
Just click below to start the booking process!