2022 COFFEE SHOP GANG - Post-Pandemic 7 Night Cruise out of Boston to Canada onboard Royal Caribbean's beautiful VOYAGER OF THE SEA.
No planes, no stress, just meet at Carole & William Horne's house in Gloucester on Day 1, jump on the included bus, travel to Boston Cruise Terminal, and join the fun. Once the trip has concluded jump on the bus and arrive back home. Easy Peazy.
• The incredible Voyager of the Seas® introduced many of the iconic features that Royal Caribbean guests still love today. Conquer the rock-climbing wall, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ICE SKATING RINK or mini-golf course. If it's zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, thrilling casino and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends-with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
NOTE - We did this trip before the Pandemic and it was just a great time. Very relaxing, beautiful scenery and many different types of entertainment options. I would not be booking this again if I wasn't confident that people will really love this voyage. As we New Englanders know October is the time of the year to view the spectacular foliage. One port of call is at Bar Harbor, Maine aka Acadia National Park, where every café seems to offer Blueberry Pie and lobster rolls. Many of the excursions listed by the cruise ship also include activities and tours of the Park.
Plus, the ship offered an ABBA (Dancing Queen) themed party that was outrageous.
Here are the details:
• All travelers will need a nonexpired U.S Passport to book this trip.
• There might be discounts for Military, Police, Fire, and EMTs so let me know if this applies to you.
• If you have previously sailed on Royal let me know.
• EACH traveler will need a negative COVID TEST 48 HOURS PRIOR to boarding the ship and being completely vaccinated.
• I can book all types of cabins but this cruise is already selling out. I have 25 cabins reserved at the price listed below that won’t be recalled until July, but the only types I could guarantee were Spacious Balconies or Interior.
• Our group likes early dining as opposed to second seating at 8:30 – if you like to eat later let Laurie know, no issues. We usually supper together in several tables next to each other but if this is not your vibe no issues.
• Comprehensive group travel insurance (with COVID coverage) has been arranged by Laurie and is running $113. per person for the Balcony and less for interior cabins. PRICE IS NOT MORE FOR OLDER FOLKS - SAME PRICE FOR ALL.
• Royal Caribbean gratuities for staff run about $100 per person for a 7-day cruise.
• If you need a motorized wheelchair let Laurie know and I can arrange or if you just want a wheelchair at the port please let me know.
• Call Laurie at 978 290 3872 if you have any questions OR you can RESERVE NOW.
|10/09/2022||BOSTON, MA||Depart Gloucester around 11 am||5 pm - SHIP DEPARTS BOSTON CRUISE TERMINAL|
|10/10||BAR HARBOR, MAINE||7 am||5 pm|
|10/11||PORTLAND, MAINE||7 am||3 pm|
|10/12||HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA, CANADA||10 am||8 pm|
|10/13||CRUISING||DAY AT SEA|
|10/14||SAINT JOHN, BAY OF FUNDY, CANADA||6:30 am||9 pm|
|10/15||CRUISING||DAY AT SEA|
|10/16/2022||RETURN HOME||7 am - DISEMBARKATION||travel to Gloucester, MA|
PRINCING AND CABIN INFORMATION:
Per Person Pricing BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
TRIPLES AND QUADS ALSO AVAILABLE
|Accommodation Category||Type||Per Person|
|Inside Cabin DECKS 6-9||Interior- Category 4V||$576.76|
|Spacious Ocean View BALCONY - DECKS 6-10||UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW/BALCONY||AS OF 6/13/2022 -NEW PRICE $ 945.76 -----$1276.76|
|Suites, Triples, Quads, Window||All types||Call Laurie for Pricing|